Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Strategy, Writers, Project Managers, Production, UX and Development to conceptualize, design and refine Marketing assets including digital, email, print, data visualization and video/animation.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new technologies.
- Leverage industry best practices for creation of materials.
- Share accountability for the success of the work product as measured by program KPIs.
- 3-6 years of digital and print design experience.
- Must be trained or have experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Ability to develop strategically-based conceptual ideas and execute against them to create innovative digital/multimedia solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
- Understanding of best practices in motion graphics, 3D, web design, eMail and user interface/information architecture conventions, brand identity and print/advertising design.
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating concept work across a range of platforms.
- Software expertise including: Adobe CC, Final Cut, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: