Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create printed and digital collateral.
- Update webpages and landing pages.
- Maintain brand standards throughout marketing pieces.
- Work among a team and be a team player to ensure deadlines are met.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge in the financial space with a passion for helping people.
- 3 year of relevant graphic design experience.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Sketch.
- Portfolio or samples required.
Job ID: 315752RW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: