Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, edit and maintain a variety of market collateral.
- Develop graphics for website, e-flyers, ads, program booklets, billboards etc.
- May produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television and radio broadcasts.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or related field 1-3 years of experience.
- Previous experience working within an agency environment.
- Must have a dynamic digital portfolio demonstrating creative work.
- Must be deadline oriented.
- Previous experience within the entertainment industry is a plus.
Job ID: 315269MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: