Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design in various print and digital capacities including websites, email designs, newsletters, event branding, PowerPoint presentations, print signage, product brochures, eBook’s, and infographics
- Managing and handling own timelines for projects, from collateral requests, correct brief creation, to excellent execution and timely delivery (with or without branded templates).
- Working with the design and html team providing sometimes end to end and sometimes part of larger team efforts
- Design printed materials, working with branded templates.
- One or two trips to events for onsite design support
- Bachelors in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years of design experience
- Experience in corporate environment is a huge advantage
- B2B Marketing experience
- Mastery in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in PowerPoint
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills working in corporate environment, interfacing with a global marketing team, product managers and sales personnel.
- Good personal time management and work flow discipline
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: