Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of creatives to ensure all creative & marketing pieces are complete on time.
- Update print collateral.
- Create new print brochures, pamphlets, mailers, and more.
- Create email designs, web designs, landing pages, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or graphic design.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience at an agency or not for profit organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adobe Suite Expert, including PS, ID, & IL.
- HTML & CSS experience preferred.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: