Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Manages the development and execution of presentation materials, both print and projection ensuring accuracy while frequently meeting aggressive deadlines
- Provides materials and information to Communications leadership in preparation of executive briefing sessions.
- Designs and produces electronic communications materials for projects requiring simple to complex graphics, animations, and audio/video mixes, integrating typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements.
- Stays current in all aspects of presentation software and graphic styles.
- Contributes creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment.
- Contributes to the management of corporate brand strategy by consistently adhering to brand, style, voice, tone, and design guidelines and standards.
- Supports the development and maintenance of Intranet site and other methods of internal communications, including mass email distributions and print.
- Processes regular updates to the company’s Intranet site and assists in the development and distribution of internal emails, event invitations and other announcements.
- Collects Intranet site metrics for tracking and analysis.
- Develops deep knowledge of product/marketing/technology efforts and initiatives to make connections to broader Customer Office strategy/mission, objectives and outcomes.
- Easily translates technical concepts/content into layman’s terms.
- May write, design and distribute brief communications pieces including, but not limited to: social media posts, announcements, invitations, and brief articles.
- Proofreading work for quality and accuracy before publication.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experienced in graphing and charting in Microsoft Excel and Illustrator
- Strong composition skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into Microsoft Office documents
- Strong grasp of design principles and the application of corporate brand guidelines
- including color, composition and imagery
- Proven track record in executing flawless and impactful presentations and speaker
- support materials
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with workflow management practices, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to properly prepare files for print, video, and electronic media
- Experience in HTML a plus
Job ID: 314821AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: