Graphic Designer Responsibility:
- Will set up new templates and help build out the look and feel of their brand.
- Will be conceptual and then will become production focused.
- Will consist of 80% digital design, including an emphasis on display banners.
- Will include photo searching as they want to highlight these cities.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Strong background with digital design
- Ability to be conceptual and build out new templates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing for banner ads
- Strong background with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Excellent eye for photography
- Experience working in client-facing roles (including internal clients and business units)
- Passion for travel; experience traveling within the US
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: