Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Craft compelling graphics, layouts, and visual messaging for a full suite of print and digital products.
- Design and update templates for print and digital collateral and manage all aspects of production.
- Respond to company-wide graphic design needs and balance varying timelines and responsibilities.
- Ensure all assets and products represent the company’s global brand and are consistent with established branding and content guidelines.
- Create infographics and PowerPoint presentations that convey complicated concepts and processes in a compelling and concise way.
- Brainstorm ideas, recommend solutions, and present concepts to internal business partners.
- Manage the company’s online library of visual assets, including photography, video, and artwork.
- Work directly with and serve as the primary point of contact for printers and external vendors as needed.
- Partner with freelancers and other vendors on design projects as needed.
- Assist and contribute to other creative projects, including video editing and animation. -Monitor and stay abreast of trends and best practices in graphic design and recommend strategies to drive growth and engagement.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; graphic design focus preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a graphic design function for a global company, association, or division.
- Demonstrated experience supporting communications strategies through graphic design, with a strong portfolio and proven track record of positive impact.
- Sound judgment with a strong record of working directly with senior executives.
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and manage a high-volume, fast-paced workflow. -Exceptional oral, written, and proofreading skills, including the ability to present information in a concise and compelling manner and receive and give constructive feedback. -Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, HTML, and WordPress.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: