Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the supply chain and design team to create an interactive (clickable) PDF document that will serve as a home for training tools.
- Compile Word and Excel documents into one PDF with a clickable table of contents and fillable form fields.
- Ensure branding is consistent throughout the document.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Design or relevant field.
- Must have 3 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Suite.
- Must be very comfortable creating and editing high-level PDF documents and working with document consolidation projects.
- Must have your own equipment laptop/computer and software.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: