This person will lead social creative, from ideation, planning, and execution, dual reporting to the Creative Director. The ideal candidate understands how to translate brand mission and principles into strong engaging social content. This person should also be comfortable working autonomously and designing content from scratch in a fast-paced, driven environment. Please include a link to your online portfolio to be considered for this role.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Concept and design breakthrough social creative that has clear narrative, brand identity and appropriate to the specific social platform (Facebook, Instagram Stories, Instagram Feed, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Help build community and social engagement for a corporate brand through immersive content (animated memes, gifs, stories and more).
- Edit and design original and existing material into short-form social content for various platforms.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, creative team, social agency and paid media team to strategize, concept, design, and produce high-quality work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Touch up, refine, resize and enhance photography and marketing materials for use in daily posts.
- Identify creative ways to communicate in social about current topics of interest as part of content development.
- Support brand communications team with additional digital design needs including adapting existing assets for email creative and support for website and advertising creative as needed.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience creating social content and campaigns.
- Expert with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Strong portfolio with concrete social and digital design experience (typography, layout, and composition including dynamic and static and retouching principles).
- Proficient in Adobe Animate, After effects, and/or Premiere
- Experience creating photo content for social (comfortable using a camera and lighting)
- Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas.
- Ability to multitask/juggle many projects, teams, and relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail(s).
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: