Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Leverage templates to create proposals, ranging from standard form pitches to larger, more intensive proposals on behalf of external clients.
- Execute creative graphic design work within a defined template as well as taking artistic direction to create layouts for print and digital property marketing.
- The position will be focused on executing production and design concepts for all marketing materials such as RFP responses, pitch books, placemats, property websites, advertisements and e-marketing campaigns, and client presentation deliverables.
- Maintain required competencies around all required software including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Cloud (includes InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro), Microsoft Office suite, Dealio, CoStar, Blackbird, Google Earth, Exact Target, CRM, Spider, and others as required.
- Plan, oversee and assist with broker events Oversee entire process from creation of invitations, coordinating with local vendors, marketing deliverables for event, recap of event, etc.
- Perform ad hoc administrative functions that support the business and revenue generation within the sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Commercial Real Estate experience is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: