Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and producing materials for internal and external usage
- Design materials including advertisements, flyers, signs, fundraising materials, brochures, and newsletters
- Act as a liaison between print production and other teams
- Review proofs, prepare print specs, and work with vendors to obtain print bids/costs
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of design experience
- Working knowledge of design software: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, Dreamweaver, etc.
Job ID: 313487JK1
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: