Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Must be able to adhere to multiple brand guides and implement style during conception and layout.
- Candidate must have extensive design sensibilities, typographic skills, knowledge of color, scale, and layout. Knowledge of pre-press production, paragraph styles, table styles, and color swatch libraries is strongly recommended.
- Provide creative input in the strategic development of various types of communication and marketing materials. Offer design-efficient recommendations to help achieve sales goals.
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders in all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message and target audience/demographic for each piece.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Possess a dedicated team spirit and be able to switch gears based on department needs and deadlines.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and prioritize deadlines.
- Develop creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs. Originate design ideas and layouts, and execute creative plans for marketing team.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Be able to support business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc.), and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Have a BA/BS degree, 3-5 years of related experience, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Candidate with animation and motion graphics experience in Adobe After Effects is preferred. They will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing, building and delivering high quality, on brand graphics for creative/marketing motion graphic design initiatives.
- SharePoint website development is recommended.
- Proficiency in standard Adobe Creative Cloud Suite required.
Job ID: 313205MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: