Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of designers to ensure deadlines are met for all creative projects
- Work alongside internal and external developers to produce unique designs for web design and web-based campaigns
- Utilize the brand standards to create content
- Design and create print materials for marketing and sales purposes including brochures, flyers, booklets, advertisements, promo items, event invitations, event agendas, business cards, PowerPoint presentations, trade show displays, infographics, charts, etc.
- Create print and digital collateral
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing, design, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Job ID: 312890KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: