We are seeking a graphic designer to complete graphic and production design tasks that support marketing initiatives as well as corporate-wide projects. This opportunity is a contract to hire position located in Alpharetta, GA.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Designs and creates graphic layouts for various marketing materials, including but not limited to: Print and digital media, packaging, display and trade show graphics, social media and eCommerce support, and special projects, meeting the objective as set-forth by the Creative Marketing Manager/other stakeholders
- Applies Corporate Identity standards for all projects, working with Creative Marketing Manager to ensure consistent application of CI across all media
- Executes creative from planning and conception to completion; must be flexible enough to work as project manager, graphic artist and production designer as needed, in support of our business channels and target groups.
Graphic Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field
- 2 years of graphic design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook