We’re seeking a Graphic Designer to support our client and their family of brands. This role supports the creative services function through creative design that inspires and captivates audiences. For this Graphic Designer position in Sandy Springs, Atlanta, aligns with the culture and values of Inspire Brands and ensures that design work reflects them.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Possess expert understanding of graphic design and experience producing creative across print and digital
- Assist in the design of communications collateral, including but not limited to PR campaign creative, special event branding, infographics, internal and external presentations, brochures, e-newsletters/internal publication creative, and websites/microsites
- Work across multiple departments to gather and translate strategies and initial creative direction into engaging design work.
- Identify and develop creative builds and alternatives to new and ongoing projects
- Manage strict deadlines and coordinate edits with project owners to effectively support multiple projects at once
- Manage brand assets and standards
- Collaborate with Creative Services teammates to ensure that broader team goals are met
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience, with time spent in a corporate setting or marketing/communication agency environment a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). MS Office expert as well, specifically skills in PowerPoint presentation design
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook