This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with well-known organization in Newark, DE! This Graphic Designer position is a temporary hire, long-term (6 month) contract. As Graphic Designer, you will be working on well rounded variety of design work in the print and digital space. Our client is going through a re-brand so it will be working on the re-branded materials.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work in the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily in Photoshop
- Work on a range of projects such as:
- A view book, post card series, signage, large banners, and car wraps (17 buses!)
- Digital: re-doing websites with the brand, e-banners, emails.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 2 years of graphic design experiuence
- Bachelors in Graphic design or similar degree
- VERY well-versed in the creative suite, specifically in PhotoShop
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook