In partnership with Cella Solutions, The BOSS Group has an exciting opportunity for a temporary hire, Graphic Designer at an award-winning, best-in-class in-house studio at a major oil and gas Fortune 50 company currently located in Houston, TX (downtown). This full-service studio produces print, content, digital, interactive, training and video deliverables. The creative studio supports projects across all internal departments both domestically and globally. The Technical Writer position is a unique opportunity to work among your peers, as well as the client in one collaborative environment. Including over seventy-five creative professionals across all disciplines and two key locations, this unique partnership has proved to be more successful than similar in-house and external agency competitors - overall and with respect to innovation, execution, and client support.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating such deliverables as: charts, presentations, flyers, posters, and various marketing communication pieces. Advanced projects may include annual reports, technical illustrations, magazine layouts, brochures for corporate identity and environmental displays.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design content and visuals effectively to reach the target audience
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Assure all work meets corporate brand standards and quality assurance guidelines
- Employ graphic and interactive design best practices
- Use current industry tools to meet the requirements of each project
- Correctly interpret and implement client revisions to design projects as requested and possibly recommend as appropriate
- Research, concept, and prototype visual design assignments as needed
- Work with project stakeholders to incorporate assignment objectives into the final design deliverable
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or related field
- 7+ experience in corporate graphic design (oil & gas experience is a plus)
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (especially with page-layout and photo-editing software)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong portfolio with a variety of deliverables (preferred samples: PowerPoint presentations, marketing materials and annual reports)
- Expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital deliverables
- Skillsets including:
- The principles of design
- Basic tools and techniques of desktop publishing
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook