Graphic Design Associate Responsibilities:
- Support marketing efforts by creating print collateral which will include retail graphics, catalog and ad layouts, corporate and campaign collateral, and web product layout
- Complete pre-press efforts and preparation of final graphics for delivery
- Compile and organize images and descriptions for visual media
- Participate in vendor communications
- Assist with internal and trade show events
Graphic Design Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the landscaping industry is a major plus!
Job ID: 314171HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: