Location: Reading, PA
Great opportunity with rapidly growing organization. BEAUTIFUL new offices. Free catered lunch whenever they hit a weekly sales goal, Casual dress code, Relaxed atmosphere.
Graphic Artist Responsibilities:
- Creating print materials for customers such as billboards, posters, menu boards, monitor displays.
- Preparing PDFs for production needs, verifying, preparing, and packaging artwork correctly once approved
- Will be operating in a team environment
Graphic Artist Requirements:
- 2-3 years of print design experience
- Extremely proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
Job ID: 314625JK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: