Location: Marlton, NJ
Awesome contract opportunity with well known organization in South Jersey. Opportunity to be a member of newly created digital governance team, extremely exciting time to join this company!
Governance Technical Writer Responsibilities:
- Writing technical content for digital policy/governance
- Working with SMEs to create this content
Governance Technical Writer Requirements:
- At least 3 years if technical or governance policy writing in the financial and/or mortgage space
- Strong attention to detail and strong editorial eye
- Ability to work in a team environment
Job ID: 317682JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: