Our client in the financial space is seeking a Front-end Developer to join their team for a 2 month contract in Jersey City, NJ.
Front-End Developer Responsibilities:
- Serve as the front-end code lead on various Creative Studio projects including responsive websites, responsive html email, rich online media (web video, and animation etc.), and various internal tools.
- Alongside visual designers and creative leads, work from wireframes and/or visual design mock ups to create and build effective digital marketing material, and the execution of creative deliverables, according to creative briefs and project requirements.
Front-End Developer Skills/Requirements:
- Experience with digital mediums. Strong design portfolio, at least 5 years design and interactive experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Experience in executing creative ideas through the creation of graphical screens and
- interactive prototypes
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, able to define ideas down to a specification level
- Must maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies
- Agency experience is a plus
- Present a positive, professional image.
- Must be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience using web APIs
- Experience using web frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Must be savvy on a Mac, and Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Experience hand-coding (front end) responsive web pages and html emails
- Must possess a strong knowledge of UX design, and design trends in general
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Job ID: 317201KS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: