Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with the development and design team to build web applications
- Develop and test across all modern browsers
- Help to bring new product offering to launch
- Must be comfortable taking ownership of tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- 3+ years of experience developing rich UI for web applications
- Strong knowledge of modern front end technologies - JS Frameworks, SASS, etc.
- Experience with consuming APIs for data and 3rd party integrations.
- Experience with writing unit tests for React using Jest or similar tools.
- Git proficiency
- Experience with avoiding common security pitfalls and XSS exploits
- Familiarity with server-side application architecture, Python is a plus
Job ID: 316543KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: