Our client, a prestigious university located in Washington, D.C., is looking for a Front End Developer to join their Office of Advancement. This team supports all fundraising and alumni outreach efforts for the university, and has a large digital presence. This Front End Developer will join a UX and Web Development team that is crafting cutting-edge and highly aesthetic websites.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- This Front End Developer will join a team of 4 to support a major website redesign effort.
- This is a highly visible and highly important project.
- Opportunity to work the latest and greatest web technologies.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Ability to develop code from scratch
- Experience developing responsive web applications
- Ability to develop in Wordpress
- Ability to use Advanced Custom Fields within Wordpress
- Experience adhering to style guides
- Proven background designing from mock ups to code throughout the entire software development lifecycle
Front End Developer Plus:
- PHP development experience
- Background working for a creative, marketing, or digital agency
- Experience using Wordpress Guttenberg block development
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: