Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years development experience is preferred, however, talented junior level developers will be considered.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including; HTML5, CSS.
- Extensive understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with the HTML Email development process/coding practices, including responsive/fluid/mobile-friendly layouts. Ability to utilize testing tools in order to provide maximum consistency among a large array of browsers and/or devices, etc.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, and the ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with all tools in the Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- A strong understanding of Wordpress, IBM Silverpop, and Optimizely, a plus.
Job ID: 314496SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: