Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- The implementation of a new user portal for ERF and publication design to include ERFs newsletters, brochures, fact sheets etc.
- Design user experiences; communicate with a variety of audiences to include all levels of ERF staff and users like employees and retirees.
- Collaborate with Executive team, staff and use feedback from members to create ERFs portal Proficient in HTML, JAVA, Portal, and user interface design/development
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Skilled in web content management, database development and management Web and graphics applications (Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Design varies ERF publications to include newsletters, brochures, posters, flyers and serve as a backup for any web update or maintenance issues Collaborate with the Information Technology Manager and development team to maintain; user profiles, process flows, wireframes and user experience specifications
- Adhere to ERF style and Associated Press style guide
- Utilize analytics to compile data to understand user behavior and synthesize it for optimization
- Graphic design support as needed for publications
- Update ERF communication presentations as needed
- Works closely with the Communication Manager to ensure consistency of ERFs communication plan in accordance with ERFs strategic plan
- Ability to collaborate and listen to all levels of staff, employees and retirees to develop up to date and effective communications
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in web development, communications, journalism, or public relations.
- 4+ years of design experience in a professional setting (print and digital formats).
Job ID: 314426MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: