Front End Developer Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, testing and release of digital communication.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on different projects.
Front End Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience in front-end web development.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Working knowledge of Illustrator is preferred.
- Experience developing email campaigns and integrating with third-party campaign management tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) is preferred.
- Critical thinking, analytic skills and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills are imperative. Must be able to present concepts and strategies to peers and management.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision. Must have a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Must display a positive, friendly attitude with a genuine interest in contributing within a team-driven environment.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: