Front End Developer & Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage multiple project teams of designers, front-end developers, and designers. -Shepherd the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and lead planning for project timelines and schedules.
- Gather data to identify internal and external customer requirements.
- Lead/facilitate ideation sessions.
- Work with client, creative and technology teams to guide and document the architecture, flow and user experience of digital solutions across multiple channels.
- Incorporate SEO best practices, analytics research, and general best practices into all architecture and UX recommendations.
- Play an instrumental role in the development of the overall project schedule and ensure that all related project plans are completed by the various plan owners to meet quality, functionality and time-to-market requirements.
- Ensure appropriate communication of project status, deliverables, and features between disciplines within the project and to departments external to the development.
- Participate in daily standup meetings and provide support to other developers to troubleshoot.
- Coordinate and participate in specification reviews, design reviews, and other quality assurance best practices ensuring user experience integrity.
- Help clarify the vision for a digital experience (web, mobile, social) by creating conceptual models that represent the strategic direction(s) for the user interface design. -Mentor and develop user personas, scenarios, and mental models to guide design decisions, and work with analytics resource(s) to refine personas and track success of interface design post launch.
- Mentor for and produce clean, concise, site maps, transaction flows, data flow diagrams and interface schematics/wireframes, personas, content matrices, requirements documentation and taxonomies.
- Mentor for and visualize concepts quickly and cleanly through wire-framing and other rapid prototyping methods.
- Familiarity with phasing strategies and ability to plan information architecture and requirements documentation to be scalable.
- Use solid understanding of design principles to support the design and execution of usability projects, conduct competitive audits and heuristic analysis, and lead usability studies.
- Assess skills of Web design staff and assign tasks appropriately.
- Review Web design staff work annually and provide feedback throughout the year.
- Provide support and advice for Web design staff personal and professional growth within the company.
Front End Developer & Designer Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years strong experience with web development or application development.
- A minimum of 2 years of team lead experience with a focus on Web design project management and leadership in a dynamic, customer service business;
- background in a government contracting environment;
- excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and oral communication.
- Web design experience and CMS theming.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: