Freelance Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Perfecting the UX of templated modules for a branded intranet template, or building a responsive page element
- Basic image manipulation using PhotoShop.W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits and tests, and debugging
- Strong online portfolio with complex intranet sites, websites, mobile, computer based training (CBTs.) special note of brand system usage in development is a plus
- 5 plus years of development experience. SharePoint exposure a plus
- Computer Science degree or related work experience.
- Passion for technology development and innovation
- Full stack involvement in multiple development environments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn new skills and stay on top of emerging technologies, trends and best practices
- Deep advocacy and end-user design understanding of UX / UI
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: