In partnership with Cella Solutions, The BOSS Group has an exciting freelance hire opportunity for a Freelance Presentation Designer at an award-winning, best-in-class in-house studio at a major healthcare company currently located in Waltham, MA. The studio services the marketing department and produces print, digital, and interactive collateral. The studio supports the organization’s largest line of business and deliverables include pieces for internal communications, patient education, HCP’s, and clinical staff.
Freelance Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
- Craft internal and client-facing presentations that communicate ideas in a simple and elegant way
- Conceive bold slide designs and case studies, bringing data and perspectives to life through the development of data visualizations, infographics and charts, and assist in the development of marketing and presentation materials
- Execute well-designed work, effectively and creatively under tight deadlines
- Work closely with team members to communicate high-level presentations
- Ensure all presentations are delivered in a beautifully designed, consistent, accurate, and impactful manner
- Ensure strict compliance with all style guides and presentation specifications
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Fluent in Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to apply appropriate layout, typographic, color and imagery design to all presentations
- Possess a practical understanding of image manipulation and re-touching principles
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Possess excellent written, oral, communication and presentation skills
- Effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects with tight deadlines
- Effectively and professionally collaborate and interact with team peers, clients and interdepartmental colleagues
- Ability to interpret and apply written and verbal direction to design assignments
- Ability to coach and mentor peers and reports
- Ability to create and maintain positive work environment for team
- Possess an understanding of key marketing and business objectives and ability to express those objectives in deliverables
- BA in graphic design or related field of study from an accredited college or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a creative agency or similar environment.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Job ID: 312044ET