Freelance Front-End Developer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain internal and external facing websites
- Ability to manipulate and develop templates, page-types, on-page modules, content management, and apply the principles of Responsive design
- Use of W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits and tests, and debugging
- Ability to work as an engaged, enthusiastic, and interested member of a digital/technical team
- Competent and strong knowledge of modern web development standards and Front End best practices
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn new skills and stay on top of emerging technologies, trends and best practices
- Strong understanding of User Experience, User Interface Design, and functional implementation of design into development
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, or similar concept and prototyping tool
- Strong online portfolio with complex intranet sites, websites, mobile, computer based training (CBTs.)
- Brand system usage in development is a plus
- 5+ plus years of development experience. SharePoint exposure a plus.
- Computer Science degree or related work experience.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: