We are looking for a talented Freelance Designer for a temporary hire in Bethesda, MD. The Designer will work on a variety of projects and activities, such as presentation design, social content, websites, posters, banners, and corporate identity. You'll work to a brief agreed with the client, Executive Creative Director, and account manager, and will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client's objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Freelance Designer Responsibilities:
- Create, develop and animate Powerpoint presentations.
- Design and manage deck presentations
- Provide multiple solutions to each assignment taking into account any/all restrictions included in art direction.
- Develop an understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
- Developing materials necessary for client presentations.
- Develop the ability to communicate your knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Maintain computer archive files.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as directed by the Creative Department.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Core Competencies: Accountability, Problem Solving, Communication, Detail Orientation, Teamwork, Creativity, Technical Competencies, Conceptual Ideation, Creative Execution
Freelance Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Degree in a related field
- 4 - 8 years of Design Experience in a Marketing Agency
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Strong design and composition techniques in producing polished final pieces (i.e., attention to detail, good knife).
- Computer photo-retouching and image development skills.
- Demonstrated Understanding of:
- Social Media platforms
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height, etc.).
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process and correct disking procedures.
- Photography and the photographic process.
Job ID: 317748HH
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: