Financial Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write, edit and manage communications content for digital and print media
- Develop, plan and manage content and marketing materials that showcase the organizations investment options, while considering the different learning styles of a diverse target audience
- Develop content for articles after effectively researching, identifying, or interviewing for fresh topics. Projects will include but are not limited to: letters, emails, articles, brochures, website.
- Develop content that remains consistent with the corporate brand and voice
- Coordinate fund related communications projects from soup to nuts, working collaboratively with stakeholders within the marketing and investments team
- Help to create impactful marketing, educational and sales support materials
- Develop communications strategies and content, ensuring messages are brand consistent, relevant and compliant
Financial Communications Specialist Requirements:
- 4-6 years of professional work experience in investment and/or financial communications required
- Ability and proven experience communicating investment concepts to various audiences and all levels of sophistication
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines and standards
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - proven experience with writing, editing and proofreading
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the investment management and/or mutual fund industries
- Series 6 is a bonus!
- Base pay plus incentives!
- Collaborative and hard working team that is passionate about their work
- Tuition reimbursements, professional development courses, and career enrichment assignments offered!
- All employees have access to mentor programs
- Metro accessable in DC!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin