The BOSS Group is currently hiring for a large hospitality company in Mclean, VA. The company is looking to add a Financial Support Analyst to their team on a Part-time basis.
Financial Support Analyst Responsibilities :
- Communicate regularly with business operations manager and partner with internal teams of The Studio and across the various regions.
- Process/track all invoices, prepare monthly billing file, update weekly utilization report, update Studio and client dashboards, maintain budget tracker, perform updates/implement reporting changes to project management tool (Workgroups/Workamajig), update Studio roster, manage and distribute weekly timesheets.
Financial Support Analyst Experience:
- Advanced understanding of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, general).
- Previous experience in finance and accounting.
- Ability to work with large data sets and create reports and dashboards for various stakeholders.
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task priorities and meet deadlines with accuracy displayed in the final product.
- Learning and operating in new systems quickly and knowledge sharing.
Financial Support Analyst Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2-3
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: