This role is responsible for maintaining brand standards by carrying through design concepts on new assets, support ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns.
- Self Manages and prioritize projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
- Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital) for Walmart projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
- Follow established style guides for Walmart.com
- Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
- BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
- At least 4 years of professional design or production experience in the area of software and/or web site design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6, or CC), specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
- Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
- 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
- 2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
- 4 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
- Experience working with animation software
Job ID: 316802RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: