Exhibit Designer Responsibilities:
- Producing sketches and three-dimensional computer generated images of booths for clients to review.
- Editing and modifying design to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and specialists, such as lighting technicians.
- Working with business development managers and work shop crew to ensure designs are made in budget and with appropriate materials.
Exhibit Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial design, environmental design, or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- One year of experience working for a Trade show vender/exhibit builder.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Keyshot experience required.
Job ID: 315511MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: