Executive Director of Integrated Marketing Responsibilities:
- Lead, shape and drive integrated & creative design and marketing plans that achieve brand objectives. Oversee and collaborate with design team and outside freelancers to conceptualize ideas and drive execution.
- Work with internal groups including Creative and Licensing departments, to develop and execute strategic media plans that support their objectives through advertising, marketing materials and on-site events. Effectively manage creative and media agencies to drive brand awareness and maximize exposure.
- Understand and nurture the cohesive vision but also take creative risks to continually improve our creative output and achieve marketing goals.
- Establish and maintain processes to handle media placements, creative requests and asset collection, among other areas.
- Ensure proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Develop and maintain departmental budget including all advertising and production and spending.
- Constructively challenge teams to do their best work and help individuals meet their goals.
- Support Core Values and cultivate a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Executive Director of Integrated Marketing Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in digital media and marketing, preferably at an ad agency, on the client side, at a tech co/platform or with a media/music company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through ease in presenting work and actively gathering feedback.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities.
- Experience managing small teams of people.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with principles of user-centered design methods, information architecture, usability, and interface and interaction design.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge. An enthusiasm for keeping up to date on current topics in the field to inspire and inform client work and organizational culture.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: