Events Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Write process documentation
- Help assist in researching regulations to see how they apply specifically to events to create education schedules.
- Coordinate and work with different operating units within the company and implement each piece into a solid process
- Take ownership of central database and regulate what goes in
- Create canned responses to questions that come from clients
- A background in technical writing
- A background in compliance/regulation is a plus
- A background with involvement in event operations is a plus
Job ID: 315217AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: