Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with some marketing content that may be needed to be developed care-taking for and executing events themselves
- Interacting with vendors directly to ensure timeliness, including some of that work being to help create things as you go.
- Help with event logistics such as shipping boxes, setting up events and setting up display tables
- Coordinate social media along with the events
- Experience in developing marketing strategy as it relates to event execution
- Experience in event creation/execution
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: