Check out this amazing Event Planner position in McLean, VA. For this temporary hire position, the Marketing & Customer Experience team works with all departments across the Division to coordinate marketing activities for our customers, including customer education, and the conferences and events we host, as well as our presence at industry conferences and events.
Event Planner Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter who is detail-minded, organized, and hands-on; someone who is outgoing with good people skills and customer service experienced.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, work individually, manage a planning team, contribute to group efforts and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including customers and executives.
- This position is responsible for planning and implementation of meetings, events, and/or conferences, and other marketing programs, often as project leader, that support the objectives for customer education, networking, customer satisfaction, and sales/volume goals.
- Works individually, or with a team, to develop workplans, estimate costs, prepare budgets, and manage program and project expenses.
- Interacts with senior staff and senior customer personnel. Coordinates across organizational lines.
- Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated challenges/opportunities.
- Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable.
- At times, works under limited direction.
- Work is evaluated during the planning time and upon completion for accuracy and adequacy in satisfying objectives.
Event Planner Requirements:
- 3 positions available for varying experience levels (3-5 years, 7-10 years, 10+ years of relevant experience)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Passion for planning excellence
- Flexible and willing to evolve a plan
- Ability to manage up and down
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of Marketing & Customer Experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: