Event Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop, plan, integrate and execute marketing and promotion tactics to support marketing plans to include: events, content development, social media, partner and tenant support, public relations, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Marketing to help create event-planning and briefing documents
- Support coordination of all event materials ensuring required branding and set-up is considered and executed for all events.
- Act as a brand ambassador to ensure brand is implemented in both design and messaging of branded environments; work with various stakeholders to consistently implement signage, marketing materials, apparel, premiums, working directly with partnership stakeholders, vendors, design firms, architects and other vendors.
- At least 3 years of event experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 315228HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: