Event Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Will create invitations
- Provide onsite event support
- Assist with event reporting tracking using a CRM database
- Coordinate production of event material
- Assisting with venue searching, secure contracts, and provide general department support on various projects.
Event Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 2 years corporate event experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime hours(early morning events 7 AM- 9AM and late events (5 PM- 9 PM and some weekends)
- Experience working in the legal industry
- Experience putting on events in the legal industry
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: