We are looking for a direct hire/full-time, Environmental Graphic Designer, with specific expertise in wayfinding and messaging for large signage/wayfinding systems in Baltimore, MD. In addition to having large systems thinking, experience with construction administration and project management is also critical.
Environmental Designer Responsibilities:
- Communicate directly with clients
- Design, plan, and document a variety of environmental graphic design project types including wayfinding, master planning, signage, and integrated interior graphics
- Define visual communication goals and articulate how they are supported by design
Environmental Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in environmental graphic design, wayfinding and signage
- Bachelor’s degree (BFA or similar) required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent typography and graphic design skills
- An understanding of EGD and implementation processes include years of experience, degree, and or software if applicable
About The BOSS Group
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook