Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build and run email campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Write engaging email content to encourage high conversion rates.
- Utilize email service provider software to build, schedule and launch campaigns.
- Monitor assigned campaigns' lead volume and ensure pacing to goal.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- Experience with marketing automation systems and enterprise email deployment systems.
- Understanding of audience segmentation and targeting.
- Experience with email marketing list management.
Job ID: 315941CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: