Location: Cherry Hill NJ
Type: Direct Hire
The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for trafficking email marketing campaigns from development through QA and deployment. This entails creating and managing an email calendar, maintaining data files, setting up and testing campaigns prior to deployment and analyzing results of each send. Teamwork, schedule management and timely and effective communication as well as attention to detail are critical aspects of this position’s responsibilities.
Email Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Execute the set-up, QA, testing and deployment of e-mail campaigns, promotional sales, triggered, and marketing blast emails
- Staying abreast of and recommending email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Developing solutions for a re-engagement list of customers
Email Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 2- 3 years of direct experience with email marketing is required
- Knowledge of HTML a plus Experience with IBM SilverPop, Oracle, HubSpot, Salesforce, or other major email service provider is required
- E-commerce experience preferred
Job ID: 314782LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: