Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop and deploy effective email marketing campaigns with measurable results using IBM SilverPop.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Marketing department to develop and implement email marketing strategy and execute initiatives to meet their goals.
- Optimize emails using industry best practices and strategic A/B testing.
- Present email marketing concepts and establish schedules and meet deadlines.
- Prepare email marketing campaigns for deployment, including proofreading content, optimizing and manipulating imagery, editing HTML, setting up promotions, and testing
- Coordinate with internal staff and contractors to establish mailing schedules using Basecamp.
- Maintain performance reports tracking key email marketing metrics and communicate results with internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and monitor the latest email marketing trends and identify potential email marketing opportunities.
- Work with the Marketing department to determine appropriate email campaign send lists and utilize Silverpop Engage to run list queries.
- Assist with additional marketing services as needed.
- Travel as needed to assist at InfoComm trade shows and other events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, graphics, web, journalism or equivalent
- Experience coding responsive HTML/CSS email templates.
- Proficient in MS Office. Proficient in IBM SilverPop Engage or similar enterprise ESP.
- Experience working in Basecamp or similar Project Management System. Functional experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: