The Email Designer is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive digital media strategies to support company initiatives and maximize engagement. To assist with the planning, conceptualization, development, and distribution of content for digital marketing channels to support section, department and company initiatives. To provide support to optimize digital channel usage. To champion advantages of using digital channels and latest technologies to maximize engagement with members and potential members while maintaining compliance with industry regulations and standards. Works under immediate supervision with guidance and direction from higher level staff and management on projects of moderate scope.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Develops and sets up campaign assets including email templates, landing pages, contact lists, campaign workflows, and automation rules.
- Implements and executes digital marketing automation campaigns and projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices for creative emails, templates segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Ensures a smooth transition from design through set-up, testing and deployment, gathering and organizing all creative digital assets.
- Works with internal users to understand their approval process and timing needs, incorporating them into detailed project plans and schedules.
- Assists with proofreading and QA processes for all releases.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of solid digital design
- Direct Marketo experience
- Knowledgeable of HTML/CSS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: