We have your next Email Delivery Specialist position available! Our client is looking for a talented Email Delivery Specialist for a temporary hire opportunity currently located in Newtown Square, PA. This is a great LONG-term contract, our client can have someone start immediately. This is your opportunity to work with a very well known-organization.
Email Delivery Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build out of multiple, simultaneous digital campaigns of transactional and marketing communications end-to-end using HTML/CSS and IBM Watson Campaign Automation.
- Leading innovation initiatives that enhance the user experience, extend capabilities, and drive towards organizational goals
- Develop and implement new organization-level email processes, directly supporting business priorities and objectives.
- Oversee marketing automation administration, configuration, migration, campaign execution, and testing activities
- Enhance audience segmentation and personalization in email programs; play a key role in supporting customer contact strategy, testing, standards and best practices
Email Delivery Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing communications, technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Watson Campaign Automation a plus
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook