Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, growing, digital creative team? Do you want to be a part of a large rebrand initiative? One of the top retail clients headquartered in San Bruno, California is hiring an Editorial Manager for a temporary hire, indefinite contract position! For this position, the will be responsible for supervising strategies related to writing and editing. This person will help with content production, including development, editing and writing, managing and various other tasks.
- Support other writers and the creative team.
- Spark new ideas and come up with innovative campaigns.
- Work alongside other employees and be part of a team.
- Follow specific themes to create relevant content.
- Work with all types of personalities.
Editorial Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Copyediting and copywriting.
- Strong background in blogging and editorial writing.
- Experience with marketing and social media.
- Ability to regenerate worn out campaigns.
- Ability to take a concept and turn it into a story.
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry.
- Experience with CMS and WordPress.
- Highly creative and a strong eye for detail.
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 310652TA