Our client, an international think tank based in DC is seeking a temporary Editor to join their Communications team. The ideal candidate will be an expert in web content management, project management and digital content maintenance. This role starts out as a contract, but there is a strong chance of permanent conversion in the future
- This Editor will be writing and editing, but spend the majority of their time editing.
- This role includes posting to the website and occasionally moving things around on the website homepage.
- This individual will be required to write event recaps and summaries from time to time.
- This consists of watching events and then write 500-60 word summary/highlight.
- 1+ years of writing and editing experience
- Some understanding, keen interest or background in international affairs
- Ability to work on evenings and weekends from time to time
- Experience with Wordpress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Editor Plus Skills
- Experience editing blogs (600-800 words)
- Background with the latest version of Wordpress
- Experience editing for academic or professional journals
- Newsletter creation experience
- Degree in international affairs, internal communications, etc
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: